Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome to my World

I could have been a doctor.  How do I know this?  Because I can easily self-diagnose my problems way before a real doctor can.  For example, I recently discovered I have ADD.  You know, Attention Deficit Disorder.  It doesn't matter if I'm sitting in the front row of a Financial Seminar that will change my life or listening to an incredible once in a lifetime timeshare opportunity, my mind just starts wandering.

I start thinking about things like whether Aunt Jemima could kick Mrs. Butterworths butt.

Don't laugh, I think Mrs. Butterworth can be one cruel Desperate Housewife. She's messing with Jemima, spreading rumors about liposuction and facelifts.  And maybe she's right.  Jemima is looking pretty good these days, pretty pretty good.  I mean, look at her older photos and look at her now.  She looks 50 years younger!

And what's with Popping Fresh? 

No comments: