Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Let's Try Something New

I just figured out that people looking at a blog on San Diego actually want information and stories about San Diego!  So let's try something different - for the Summer of 2010 or until Global Warming destroys the planet (whichever comes first), you can count on me to give you actual San Diego content!

TACO TUESDAYS:  Pics and mini-reviews of my favorite Mexican restaurants and taco shops!
WHAT'S UP WEDNESDAYS:  Cool things around San Diego, discover things around town that you might not know about.
FOODIE FRIDAYS:  My newest food finds, my favorite recipes, see what's showing up on my backyard grill.
SUNNY SUNDAYS:  Pics of San Diego, best beaches, sunset views, or shots from my weekend adventures.

And don't forget, get daily deals and updates at http://twitter.com/localwally.  So start following my tweets and subscribe to this blog for your Local Wally fix!

Thanks All, and hope to see you all around!


Local Wally
The original locals guy guide to San Diego... since1996

No comments: