Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Trouble with Puppies


Since you're going to be hanging with me you should get to know Andy, my puppy. He's almost 4 months old and is a terrier mixed with every other dog possible. Pretty cute, and it's pretty amazing how many women want to talk to me these days.

"Pretty cute!" they say. "Why, thank you, I haven't been called cute since college days."

"How old" they ask? "I'm 52 but I work out - how about you?"

These jokes go over big around town. Well, maybe not, but I'll take any attention I can get these days, even if I am pimping out my puppy to get it.

As for Andy, he can sit, stay, and lie down. We are teaching him to spin 360. He has taught himself to bark at me when I discipline him, to run with my shoes like a bat out of Hell and to dive under the bed out of my reach, and thankfully to poop in the neighbors yard. That's it for Andy for now, but stay tuned to watch him grow.

No comments: